Our complexion, over time, loses vital collagen which is the "scaffolding" or supporting structure of the skin. This unique anti-aging formula is swimming with a high dose of skin-regenerating and collagen-boosting actives sourced from exotic marine algae. The Sea Serum also contains an ultra-low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid for deep skin hydration.
The Sea Serum can be purchased individually and is also included in the Ocean Trio and Ocean Quartet collections from SeaQuarius.
Sea Serum Benefits for Your Skin:
Accelerates collagen regeneration by boosting the healthy synthesis of collagen and elastin which are the proteins of supportive connective tissues or "scaffolding" of the skin.
- Helps to restore skin's youthful density by Increasing skin's firmness, suppleness, and elasticity
- The Sea Serum helps minimize the size and appearance of facial pores, fine lines, and wrinkles plus enhances skin's smoothness
- Replenishes the skin's moisture and hydration.
- Our Hyaluronic Acid is almost twice as expensive as other HA on the market. It costs us more because it is a much smaller molecule and has a very low molecular weight. This allows our Hyaluronic Acid to penetrates deep into the skin, where it is needed.
- Provides a subtle, healthy ocean-glow to your complexion
- The Sea Serum is suitable for all skin types and works especially well for dry skin
- Fragrance-free formula. A slight musty scent from the highly concentrated levels of marine actives may be noticeable during application and for a very short time after.
No harmful ingredient can be found in the SeaQuarius Sea Serum.
SIZE: 1 FL OZ / 30 ML
Free U.S. Shipping for orders over $50
The Sea Serum - Collagen Support Formula - $39.95 take 30% off (Dec. 2nd - 8th) = $24.46
Pump The Sea Serum once or twice onto fingertips and smooth over a cleansed face and neck. For optimal results, we recommend using a minimum of two to three weeks and follow with our Youthful Aging Seaweed Firming Cream
Enteromorpha Compressa extract (a green marine algae harvested from the upper shore rock pools of Ireland), Ahnfeltia concinna extract (a red marine algae harvested from the basalt shores of Hawaii), Hyaluronic Acid Label Ingredients: USP Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Extract, Butylene Glycol (and) Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Propanediol, Caprylic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum. A complete list of SeaQuarius Skincare ingredients can be found HERE